Thursday, October 4

I didn't want to jinx myself...

...So I didn't post about the night that Beth slept from 8:30 pm to 5:30 am. That was Tuesday- and it hasn't happened again since then. But at least we know she can do it! She slept in her crib all by herself that night, it was so nice but you know I was up at 2:30 and 5:00 checking on her! So I still didn't sleep through, but it's nice knowing that it's a possibility that she might.

Our lives are changing so much right now, since Beth just really seems to be growing by leaps and bounds right now. She's playing peek-a-boo, crawling like a crazy woman, pointing, and starting to sign. She has even said "Daddy", "Mommy" and "Baby" although I know she doesn't know what she's saying. Right now she's in my lap talking up a storm to a piece of junk mail. It's really amazing to see this littler person grow up like this. I feel so incredibly blessed to be her mommy. :-)

Helping Daddy do the dishes

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs