Tuesday, July 24

On a mission

Saturday night was a turning point for our family! After a nice evening where Ryan and I were able to go out and celebrate our anniversary (mmmm Tommy Bahamas...)we came home to a sleeping baby. She of course woke up, and I brought her to bed with us. As she was settling back into sleep, she rolled over- while asleep! And stayed that way! So for those of you that don't know, babies are supposed to sleep on their backs, and rolling over means she could fall out of our bed. Not only that, but when she woke up later to nurse she was completely perpendicular to me. So the little critter became a very active sleeper over the course of one night! We've decided it's probably time now for her to start sleeping in her crib. This is a huge ordeal, since she's been a cosleeper since birth. It's going to be a difficult transition, and we're still not sure how we're going to do it, so please pray for us!

A new mesh-feeder bag thing. Fill it with fruit (or some food) and she can gum it to death. It's great!
A day in the city- Mission Burrito!
Nap? But Mommy I want to practice rolling over!
Feed me more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the feed me more picture! She looks like a baby birdie!

Anonymous said...

That mesh thing is awesome! Where did you get it?...for future reference. I love the open mouth picture, I am glad you got it on camera!

Anonymous said...

That last picture of Beth was so precious. She looks like she wants her grandma and grandpa to come back and feed her more applesauce!!! (We will promise not to give her any more of those nasty mixed vegetables ever again!)

 
site design by designer blogs