Friday, July 20

A busy week!

We had quite a busy week! Or maybe it just seemed very busy because we just got home from vacation (read: lots of stuff to unpack = giant mess) and Ryan and I were sick. On top of that, our anniversary was Monday so I cooked a nice dinner of Ryan's favorite dish- Meatball Soup. Tuesday morning, the three of us went to the doctor to dish out some money only to be told we have a "virus" and we need to take "sudafed". Yay. Later, Beth and I had a lunch with our playgroup, and later that evening we had some very special company! Ryan's aunt flew in to visit and stopped by with Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Ramona and Uncle Josh. This was her first time to meet Beth, and I think everyone had a nice time. :-) Wednesday, Ryan and I weren't feeling much better so we stayed close to home. Thursday night we went to dinner with our neighbors and their two boys, the company was great but the service was pretty bad... It always stinks to go to an expensive place and be less-than impressed. And today, Beth and I went to visit my friend Emily and her daughter Hannah. She and Beth played pretty well, or should I say Hannah toddled about and Beth watched very closely. ;-) It won't be long when they'll be able to actually "play" together though! I look forward to watching these girls grow up together!

Tomorrow (Saturday), Grandma and Grandpa are coming back to our house to babysit Miss Beth so we can go out and celebrate our anniversary. I think we'll have a nice dinner and maybe go to Main Event for some games and drinks! I can't wait!

Unfortunately, despite all the events I didn't get very many good photos. Here's a cute one of Hannah Grace and Bethany Grace:

3 comments:

The Zajicek's said...

What a cute pic! Looks like they had fun together!
Happy belated Anniversary to yall, we miss you!!

Mandi said...

Hanna and Beth look adorable together!!

Anonymous said...

We had a blast, thanks for coming over! That is the cutest picture of Beth!! Next time we'll catch them both smiling ;o)

 
site design by designer blogs