It's been a lazy week! For the 4th of July, we had some family over to grill some burgers, despite the rain! Ryan got to stay home from work that day, it was nice to have him home for a day in the middle of the week. We shopped (more on that later...). :-) And you know, I don't think I took any photos of Beth's first July 4th! Oops. There wasn't much to photograph! I can tell you that my view of fireworks has changed drastically now that I have a baby. Previously, I was apathetic. Just don't burn my house down. Now, I wanted to run outside and scream at all of our neighbors for popping firecrackers until midnight... I mean, hello!!!! Sleeping baby!!!! Did they wake her up? What do you think?!
Today we had our neighbors over for lunch one more time before they move for good to Oklahoma. I hope we get some new neighbors that have been as sweet as they have been! And that let us come over and use their pool! We're going to miss them a lot!
Right now Beth is cruising around outside with her daddy in her sling. The house is clean and I actually got to nap today (with Beth) so I don't know what to do with myself!
Saturday, July 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree with the fireworks comment 1000%!
Post a Comment