Tuesday, July 10
Dolphin Noises
Beth has been channeling her inner dolphin the past 5 days. Or possibly inner dinosaur. The screeches she has been making were sooooooo cute...the first 3 days! She is so much more chatty and talkative, then that quickly moved to the screeching. I'm trying to get a video of it, but it's hard because once she sees me she stops or change her voice. I did get a short video, but she changed to crying and I'd feel like a horrible mother if I posted a video of my child crying! And speaking of talking, she's really enjoying playing with my old cell phone! Just starting the habit early I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so funny! Around this age is when you said Hannah sounded like a dinosaur and I thought it was so funny, because they do sound like what you think a dinosaur sounds like! That phone will be a hit for a while I think! Hannah thinks getting mine is the ultimate prize!!
she is adorable and getting so big!
Post a Comment