Saturday, March 17

Oops

I know it's been quite awhile since my last update- sorry! Spring break happened, and then our camera broke, so it's going to take me a bit of time before I can get pictures uploaded. It's not horribly broken but enough to delay me for a bit of time!

On Tuesday 3/13, Beth and I went to the beach with my side of the family. Unfortunately DH couldn't get off of work, so we took our first trip alone. I had such a nice time visiting with my family, as they live over 3 hours from us now. Beth had a couple of "firsts"- first boat ride and first hotel stay- not huge ones but firsts none-the-less. :-) We also went to the beach but the weather was very overcast and the ocean was freeeezing so she actually stayed in her sling the entire time. We're going back to the beach (a different beach) in July, so hopefully by then she'll be sitting up and able to enjoy the sand!

Sorry for the lame update, not too much has really happened lately. Right now I'm going to focus my efforts on getting the camera fixed!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs