Talking
Taking a ride on Daddy!
Enjoying her bouncer chair.
Not enjoying tummy time very much.
Today Beth is 7 weeks old! This week we did two big things: ordered a stroller and some cloth diapers! Actually we went stroller shopping one day but as it turns out, the Toys R Us here is run by a bunch of morons so we came home empty-handed. The good news is after messing with display strollers at Toys R Us and Target, reading reviews on epinion.com, and talking to a LOT of people about strollers, I finally decided to order one off Babies R Us.com since they were having a sale. :-) I was hoping it would be here by now but it's not, so I'll post a picture when I do the next update!
I also ordered some cloth diapers from naturalbums.com. The diapers are bumGenius! brand- which are supposed to be some of the best out there. These come highly recommended to me by other women who cloth diaper their babies. I just ordered a 3 pack to get us started since DH is still unsure about the whole cloth diapering thing, but I'm sure he'll get used to it! In the long run, it will be a major money saver, not to mention we won't be creating that much more trash. The kind of diapers we ordered are one-size, meaning that they will grow with Beth so we don't have to keep buying different sizes. And they're made very well so they should last us through another baby!

2 comments:
Awww. She just gets more and more beautiful with every passing week! And congratulations on the cloth diapers - let me know how Beth likes them. I'm sure she'll be glad to learn later that her bum contributed to saving the planet!
OOOOWWWW!! I just want to squeeze her!! Her and her boppy!!
OH!
Post a Comment