


Today we got our sling! Beth seems to enjoy it very much. We went to someone's house, were fitted and taught how to properly and safely use the pouch, and then we met DH for lunch and hit the mall. I shopped! I needed a few items for my newly-post partum body and a new pair of shoes with some Christmas money. (I've also discovered pregnancy didn't make my foot grow at all. How nice!) Here's a picture of Beth enjoying her sling. I believe she enjoyed it so much because she slept the entire time she was in it- I only had to take her off a few times to try on clothes and then popped her back in and she was asleep again. It's sooo nice to have two hands again!
The other picture is of her stuffing her first finger into her mouth...I guess she missed the memo that the nickname is "thumbsucker" and not "fingersucker". Cuteness.

3 comments:
Awww~ You look adorable wearing a pouch (which is, by the way, the design of pouch I can totally see Steph wearing) and Bethany looks mighty comfortable snoozing in the pouch! And yay for having 2 hands! Woohoo! I am glad you were able to get some things to take care of yourself, in addition to the precious little Beth! Love you both!
You look amazing! The sling looks really comfy and it looks like Beth absolutely loves it!
oh mommy i'm sure she can get her whole hand/fist in there :)
Post a Comment