




Here are some pictures I took of Miss Beth on her one month birthday (yesterday). I realized I didn't get any good shots of just her on her baptism day so I put the dress back on her and took a whole lot of pictures, and a few came out really great. The blue gown was her "party dress" that she wore at the housewarming party! These are DH's favorite pics.
Today Beth has slept a LOT. I'm hoping it's a growth spurt and I HOPE she sleeps well tonight since she's slept pretty much most of the day...

3 comments:
She's such a cutie! I love seeing pictures of her!
I think my favorites are the second from the top and the bottom one. Super cutie-patootie. And I can't even tell you how many times I've watched the video. What can I say, I'm an auntie!
happy monthday! (belated)
Prayers!
Post a Comment