Wednesday, January 24

Big smiles!

Today our Beth is 4 weeks old, and to go with her big girl age is her big girl smiles! Our little girl has smiled before, but they were all involuntary smiles... Today we got her to smile back at us! I was sweet talking her and smiling wide at her this afternoon, and she smiled back! And she did the same with her daddy when he got home from work... I grabbed the camera and got a few pictures.





She also got a swing yesterday, it's a Fisher Price Rainforest cradle swing. She hasn't really taken to it yet, but it's only been one day. Hopefully she'll learn to love it, or maybe it will help her fall asleep in the evening!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told her the joke about the peanut...you know the one.....The peanut was walking down a dark street one night and he was a-salted....

Mandi said...

She is too cute smiling at you!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie :o) I love baby pictures!

 
site design by designer blogs