


Ok so I know it's been awhile since I've posted. Oops.
Yesterday marked the first day of my third trimester. Another milestone!
Here are some pictures that DH and I took with an amateur photographer on the 16th. We were ouside for about an hour, and honestly I thought I was going to die because of the heat and humidity. We were a bit disappointed with the way they came out- my hair was horrible because of the humidity, DH felt a bit awkward with the photographer, I think I should have worn different clothes, and I wish the photographer had a bit of a better eye for some of the photos. In most of them, I don't even think I look like myself. But maybe that's how I do look?
Not much is new on the baby front. I still feel Bethany moving every day and I'm still getting progressively more and more uncomfortable. It's near impossible for me to lean over and touch my toes now- or at least tying my shoes is a lot more difficult. I'm just so excited that she's getting bigger and bigger! Not too much time left now!

3 comments:
Look at that belly! You guys are too cute! You're looking great. I'm sorry you weren't too keen on the photographer. Maybe you could have a friend with a good eye take some??
what a beautiful belly. :)
i just wanted to say thx for the link on your blog to my cafepress store. that's very cool of you.
hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well! i'm just a little bit ahead of you at 32 wks. ;)
We think you guys are pretty cute!
All three of you!!!! Grandma and Grandpaul
Post a Comment