A couple of days ago we took the opportunity to get outside at a local state park. The kids wore their boots and I wore my sunglasses. :-) Happy spring!
Thursday, March 20
Spring at Last!
Today is the first day of spring!!! I can't tell you how excited we are- well, how excited *I* am! This winter has been so nasty- dreary, cloudy, cold, and wet. We've had several occasions that snow was foretasted and temperatures were freezing. We planted our vegetable garden and it froze a couple of weeks later! Luckily our little seedlings were strong enough to survive- we lost only two tomato plants. I think I can finally say we're past the cold weather though. I expect spring to wet like it usually is, but hopefully we will have more sunny days than not.
A couple of days ago we took the opportunity to get outside at a local state park. The kids wore their boots and I wore my sunglasses. :-) Happy spring!
A couple of days ago we took the opportunity to get outside at a local state park. The kids wore their boots and I wore my sunglasses. :-) Happy spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We need a picture of Caeli with sunglasses on!
Post a Comment