We had great plans this year for Beth to be a flower and Jack to be a
dalmatian to accompany firefighter Luke. However, after I started
making Jack's costume, he refused to put it on, so we defaulted to our
dress up clothes. ;-) I procrastinated Beth's flower costume and didn't
get that done either, so she borrowed a Rapunzel dress from a friend
and we told her to wear her long hair out in front. :-)
Ryan carved a pumpkin on Halloween, convincing the kids to try to help him pull out the seeds:
 |
| Beth laughed and thought it was funny because they were slimy. |
 |
| Jack refused to put his hand in, completely unexcited about the prospect of getting dirty. |
 |
| Luke tried but was also unimpressed with pulling out those "yucky" seeds. |
So Beth helped Ryan design the pumpkin's face and Ryan did all the carving, as usual. I don't know why they didn't like to get messy- maybe it's because it was on purpose... Because usually they have no problem getting messy on accident!
No comments:
Post a Comment