| Beth started her third year of ballet two Mondays ago! She's in a bigger girl class now and I can tell she's going to get a lot more out of it this year! She's been very excited about going to class! |
| Jack seemed to want me to take his photo too! |
| Yesterday Beth discovered the broom handle was magnetic. So she lined up the letters on the pole. |
| Football-themed cookies for Daddy. He had his fantasy football draft last night, his favorite night of the year! |
| And here he is, picking the team of his dreams. He's going to win it all this year. :-) |
| This guy has been living on my hip all week, I think he's still feeling rotten. :-( |

2 comments:
Now...that is entirely too much cuteness going on. :)
I agree with grandma c!!!
Post a Comment