Wednesday, May 30

5 months old!

Trying to sit up in her swing
Sitting up (sort of!) on the bed.



Can you believe she's 5 months old already?! I sure as heck can't! It's becoming so obvious though, as she's looking more and more like a little person and less like a little baby. And she's working on things like sitting up and rolling from back to tummy. She can roll tummy to back just fine!

9 years ago today I was on my way to Rome to visit Pope John Paul II for Pentecost. It was such an amazing trip! We celebrated Pentecost mass at St. Peter's and I came this.close to touching John Paul the Great as he drove past us on his pope mobile! I'd scan the picture but we don't have a scanner. Pentecost will always be special for me because of this. John Paul the Great, pray for us!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs