Tuesday, December 1

The Past Month- In Photos

We went to see Grandma and Grandpa's new (temporary) digs!  All 800 square feet of it!  It's been wonderful having them live only 15 minutes away!

We squeezed some fat toes into shoes from my own childhood..

This is a teeny tiny portion of the hundreds of people who attended the funeral of an amazing and loving homeschooling friend.  The entire church was packed and I saw people at the reception afterward that I didn't even know knew her.  She was a blessing to me in many ways.  She let me know it was okay to not do everything perfectly, even though she seemed to always have it together!  She was real to me, and I value and appreciate that so much.  Please pray for the repose of her soul, and for the husband and five children who miss her dearly.

Playtime at the church playground before co-op started.

My early-morning companion and her companions.

Beth wanted to make a "special snack" during an afternoon visit from Grandma and Grandpa.  She made a list of items she'd need, drew out a sketch of how she'd set it up, and then did it.  Where on earth did she learn how to do that?!

A Martinmas procession with friends at the park.  In the dark!

Beth wanted me to snap a photo of her leaving the church after mass one day at co-op. 


Lost another tooth!  That third one will be out before Christmas!

Tea before bed. 

Black Friday shopping with Mommy!

I took them to see a local dance school's production of The Nutcracker.  Have I mentioned how much my kids love The Nutcracker?  They were the Rat King, Marie, and The Nutcracker for Halloween!  We listen to the music and watch a DVD of it year-round!

Beth and her friend Madeline, who was in the performance.  I can't believe these girls have been friends for 5 years now!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs