Wednesday, December 3

My View


My view.  Every day, everywhere I go.  The top of that beautiful hairy little head, hair with a reddish tint and the slightest hint of body that suggests to me there may one day be curl.  My fingers are crossed.  She follows me from room to room, that is, if I'm not carrying her already.  You see, she wants to be with me.  Always.  And I am so blessed to have her here with me, safe and healthy and developing as a little almost-11-month old should.  But I'm remembering those days of getting very little housework and cooking done because of baby.  Four kids in, I'm okay with that.  (That's what I keep telling myself...I'm okay with that.)

But some days, positive thinking doesn't make it any easier.  When her cute little arms (they look like soft miniature adult arms) go up in the air over her head and she gives me that little pouty face that she just knows I can't resist... Well, the house can get picked up later.  The other kids will eat dinner... Eventually.  For now, my baby needs me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

 
site design by designer blogs