Sunday, November 9

Caeli is 10 months old

 She is so very close to walking!  She gets herself into a squat, then pushes straight up into a standing position and "surfs" for a minute before lowering herself back down.  I think it's only a matter of days before she gains the confidence to take those first steps!
She loves to climb stairs and the kid-sized rocking chair, and she loves to hold one of our baby dolls.  She also loves to chase a ball and to play with a blanket!  And everyone still says she looks like Luke.  What do you think?
 She has three teeth and two more breaking through the surface right now.  So far her upper right tooth has yet to make an appearance!

No she's not sleeping through the night, but I'm totally okay with that.  I haven't let that sort of stuff worry me this time!.  I enjoy sleeping with her so very much, my heart still melts when I look into her huge eyes, and I just really don't want this one to grow up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a beautiful little girl...

 
site design by designer blogs