Friday, May 31

Easter

 These Easter posts of mind start out the same way usually- crawfish!  This year was like other years- we had a family crawfish boil on Holy Saturday, the day before Easter.  The kids ran around with family members and we all had a pretty good time eating our mudbugs.
me and my dad
 Easter morning we had brunch then got ready for mass.  After mass the kids received their Easter baskets, full of some candy goodies, miniature saint statues, sticker books, a saint coloring book, and animal finger puppets.





 We had almost a full- house with my parents and siblings.  Only missing one of my brothers who couldn't make it! We cooked a yummy ham lunch with all the usual side dishes... I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love having my house full of family!


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a great family photo!!

Kyla, Michael & Joseph said...

Love the pic of you guys! Glad y'all had a great time with your family!

 
site design by designer blogs