Wednesday, January 30

Christmas 2012


Here is my post about Christmas, only a month or so late. :-)  We had a busy month of hosting all sorts of friends and family members, parties and gatherings, church activities, and memory-making.  I think at one point we had 14 people sleeping in our house, and we could have easily fit more!  I love having a big home so we can have everyone here, it makes my heart so happy to have a full house with mingling families and so much love.  :-)

This year we hosted a Christmas Eve party which was attended mostly by family and a few good friends, and the next morning we woke up to a yummy breakfast casserole and coffee, then opened a few gifts, went to mass, then opened a few more gifts, then hosted Christmas dinner, then went over to my grandma's house for dessert and more visiting with family.  In retrospect, I might have been a little crazy for hosting so many activities and people, but really, I live for this sort of stuff.

We had late night chats and early morning visits, moments of quiet and moments of insanity!  A house full of Christmas decorations and grandparents/aunts/uncles/cousins/friends.  Busy, but perfect.




Making cookies

Cousins


The night before Christmas...


Christmas morning

Santa Finley






Five Cousins

1 comment:

Neen said...

Great family shot!!! I love all your Christmas shots.

 
site design by designer blogs