Sunday, August 26

My 30th Birthday Party







We celebrated my 30th birthday by throwing a huge party on Saturday, August 18.  We had over 50 people come, and my father-in-law told me at one point he counted over 25 children in our playroom alone!  We had guests inside and outside...Until it started raining hard enough that even under the tent was too wet!  WOW what an experience to have so many people inside our home... And all downstairs!

I had so much fun seeing friends that I hadn't seen all summer long, and making memories with new friends and old alike!  I am so blessed to have such loving and fun friends and family!  I'd post pictures online of my friends but I'm not sure who'd be okay with that and who wouldn't, so I'll leave the pics to before-and-after. :-)

Here are the after-party pics, ha!  That night we had a big storm and well... You'll see...




3 comments:

Blair said...

I don't think I was on Facebook to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope it was a wonderful weekend away and can't wait to hear about it. I admit I was hoping for a few friend glimpses here ;) But I understand your privacy concerns. Looks like a really fun party and your schoolroom looks great! Hope it's a great new year. Miss you guys!

ashley said...

how fun!!

Lindsey Wilson said...

I was there and I drank a decent portion of that strawberry basil margarita. YUM! Maybe you could share the recipe, Stephanie? :)

 
site design by designer blogs