Sunday, August 19

Homemade Play Doh

 I can't believe it took me so long to make our own play doh.  When Beth went gluten free, I ordered some very nice Aroma Dough, but as nice as it was it was pricey!  It's recently gotten too gross to use anymore so we tried making our own, and since we used gluten free flour and tapioca starch, it wasn't was expensive as the aroma dough, that's for sure!  I also used a few drops of lavender oil to make it smell nice.  It came our with a great texture but it's pretty sticky and while I know how to knead it without making a huge mess, the boys have a harder time and it winds up sticking to the table and all over their cookie cutters, which in turn frustrates them.  We'll need to try a new recipe soon and try to make it less sticky.



1 comment:

grandma said...

Looks like a keeper!

 
site design by designer blogs