Friday, June 22

Day Trip to the Beach



A couple of weeks ago, after my brother's graduation ceremony, we spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach.  The seaweed was gross but I tried not to project my repulsion of it onto the kids, ha!  It didn't bother them, they'd walk on it and pick it up without any problem!  I can't even begin to express how much fun they had.  Once Jack decided to step into the water, he was giggling and laughing, running back and forth away from the waves.  It was precious!  Beth and Luke preferred being in the "deep water" with Ryan, but they each got lost in their own worlds digging for clams and splashing in the surf.  I want so badly to take them back on a regular basis, it's quite a road trip for us though!  I hope we get to have a seaside vacation this year!









1 comment:

grandma c said...

Beach bums...cute, beach bums!

 
site design by designer blogs