Monday, June 21

Car Wash part 2

My mom and brothers have been here for about a week now, and we're running out of things to do to keep these kids entertained! What occupies a 10-year-old, and 8-year-old, a 3.5-year-old and a 20-month-old? A car wash!

Luke is slowly learning how to properly hold a garden hose. Earlier this week he nearly drowned himself by spraying himself in the face several times in a row! I think he's figured out that he should point it away from himself, but he still has no aim.

Except he's sort of learned how to aim at his sister...

That's a smile of bliss. :-)

Pretty girl.

We ended the wash with some snow cones, which keeps them both happy for about 20 minutes. That little machine might be the best $20 I've spent all summer!

And for the record, yes, I'm overdue. Again. 40 weeks 1 day. Today I went to visit my midwife for an impromptu appointment, hoping she could help me start labor. I asked to have my membranes swept- a fairly common procedure- but my cervix was still so high that she couldn't reach. And boy she tried...It was awfully uncomfortable! I had some cramping and a couple of Braxton Hicks contractions today but that's it. I guess the little guy isn't ready to come yet.

1 comment:

grandma c said...

You tell little bubba that Grandma and Grandpa want to meet him!!! Those are great pictures from your new camera!! Love the action shots...

 
site design by designer blogs